OverviewOn this private 3-hour Rotterdam walking tour you will see all the pretty sights the city has to offer. Your personal guide will show you the modern and historical side of Rotterdam, see sights such as the new Markthal (marketplace of Rotterdam), Old Harbor and the Rotterdam Central Station. We are also going to visit the Show-Cube museum and much more to make your Rotterdam tour a day you won't forget!
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at the central station of Rotterdam under the 'meeting cloud'. From here you will start your 2-hour walking tour. Your guide will provide an overview of the city's history as you take in several historic sites, including the Town Hall, St. Laurens Church, and the first high-rise building in Europe. Learn what happened in the WWII bombings and why Rotterdam boasts such a wealth of modern architecture.
Next you’ll see some examples of the most modern structures. Admire the new and imposing Markthal, the famous cube houses, and the Erasmus Bridge. The tour also includes admission to the Cube House Museum.
Continue your walk along the lovely shopping streets and experience the lifestyle of modern Rotterdam. Feel free to ask your guide as many questions as you like!
Inclusions for Private Rotterdam Walking Tour Including Cubehouse Entrance
- Local guide
- Cube house entrance
- Private tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Rotterdam Walking Tour Including Cubehouse Entrance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please dress accordingly; good walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.