OverviewEnjoy an exclusive city tour where you can select the best places to visit in 3 hours. Feel free to let your tour guide show the classical city tour of So Paulo includingthe main touristic places, monuments and historical landmarks of the city. Areasincluded in the city tour aredowntown So Paulo, Paulista Avenue, Pacaembu Stadium Area and Liberdade (Japanese) Area. There areabout10 touristic places to visit during the City Tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourTour South America's largest city hassle-free with a private guide and driver. Your multilingual guide will pick you up at your hotel whenever is convenient for you (between 8am and 3pm) and your 3-hour private tours begins. This tour is customizable to your wants and needs. Some of the areas and attractions you can visit include:
Pacaembu Area: Visit the iconic Pacaembu Football Stadium and take a look inside. You can also visit Charles Miller Square, a viewing to important neighborhoods.
Paulista Area: Take a panoramic tour up and down the Paulista Avenue, Brazil's financial center. Along this famous avenue are also the São Paulo Musuem of Art (MASP), Trianon Park and stop to visit the House of Roses.
Ibirapuera Area: Tour around with stops to take photos at Ibirapuera Park. See monuments such as Obelisk, Bandeiras Monument and July 9th Palace.
São Paulo Downtown: Take a panoramic tour of the Liberdade Neighborhood (Japanese district) and stop at the Sé Square to visit the Cathedral and the Pátio do Colégio, where the city was founded. The tour continues crossing the old center, passing by the Monastery of St. Benedict, the Municipal Theater, Anhangabaú Valley, Republic Square, Duque de Caxias Monument, São Paulo Concert Hall and other historic buildings.
Luz Station: visit the Luz Park and the Pinacoteca do Estado (Art Gallery of the State of São Paulo).
Note that the tour requires light walking. Entrance fees to attractions are not included.
Inclusions for Private São Paulo City Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private São Paulo City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.