Private Saharun Beach Boat Trip From Zadar
OverviewEnjoy a private, full-day boat excursion from Zadar around the beautiful islands that surround it. Stop in at Zverinac and enjoy swimming and snorkeling around a shipwreck, and spend a glorious afternoon on the stunning sandy beaches of Saharun.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourEmbark on a full-day boat tour through the beautiful Croatian waters to the stunning Saharun beach, one of the best sandy beaches in the country.
Depart from the sailing club of Uskok in Zadar at 9:00am. Sail through the beautiful waters to your first stop, the beautiful island of Zverinac, where you will enjoy a brief dip in the ocean and some morning coffee. Continue your boat tour and go through the tunnel for ships on your way to visit a splendid shipwreck. You have the option of snorkeling here. You will have enough time to explore the shipwreck closely before continuing to the main destination of the tour - beautiful Saharun beach.
Once at the beach, enjoy 3 hours of free time during which you can swim, snorkel and sunbathe, before returning to the boat and slowly beginning your return trip to Zadar. On the way back, stop in at a local a tuna fish farm located nearby Zverinac, and enjoy one final stop for coffee and swimming at the Lukoran part. Arrival in Zadar is scheduled for approximately 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Saharun Beach Boat Trip From Zadar
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Small-group tour
- Rubber Speed Boat for 8 hours
- Snorkel Gear
Exclusions for Private Saharun Beach Boat Trip From Zadar
- The listed price does not include a 100 Euro per group fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Possibility of more than 4 people with extra charge of 20,00
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.