Private Sailing Trip With Skipper And Tapas Menu From BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewExperience sailing on a private sailboat with a glass of cava, accompanied by a professional skipper and enjoying a delicious meal. Enjoy this 2-hour sail-boat tour where you can either sail on the open sea, swim near the beach or just sit back and relax and feel the sea-breeze.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThis tour is a private sailing trip with a professional skipper available for you during 2 hours. Once you reach the meeting point, you can get ready for this unique 12-metre sailboat adventure. Depending on wind conditions and sea conditions, you will decide how to allocate your time: letting the skipper explain you some basic sailing techniques or even drive the boat, sailing on the open sea, swimming near the beach and on the open sea, or sitting back and feeling the fresh sea breeze with Barcelona’s coastline's views.
This option offers you a “tapas” menu on board, with typical Spanish produce: Bread with tomatoes (catalan style), Andalusian Gazpacho, Cured cheese from la Mancha (Queso manchego), Spanish Ham dish (Jamón ibérico), Prawns with garlic, “Esqueixada” salad (Cod salad), Salmon sashimi, Octopus, Daily dessert and White Wine “Atrium”.
Inclusions for Private Sailing Trip With Skipper And Tapas Menu From Barcelona
- Glass of Champagne
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Lunch cruise
Exclusions for Private Sailing Trip With Skipper And Tapas Menu From Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour