Salalah Half Day City Tour - Private
OverviewNestling in the southern region of Oman, Salalah is a city of great natural beauty, especially during the Khareef Season ( spring/summer), when the area receives the annual Indian monsoon that transforms it into a lush Garden with streams and waterfalls
Know More about this tourNestling in the southern region of Oman is the inviting, natural paradise of Salalah, embellised with mountains of greenery and majestic streams and waterfalls whenever it is visited by the annual Indian Monsoon. Salalah is an archaeological and historical landmark, and it has much to offer. Your Halfday tour will commence at the archaeological site of AlBalid, that displays exhibits illustrating the Regions rich archaeology, fascinating history and longlasting heritage. We will then drive to the Shanfari Mosque outside visit only so you will be able to bask in the glory of the typical oriental architecture and get a few snapshots, before continuing to the Al Husn souk, which offers exotic frankincense, as well as lavish textiles, gold and
Silver. Finally, we will visit the holy site of the 14 footprints of the Prophet Salehs sacred camel, before driving past The Al Husn palace, his Majesty Sultan Qaboos grand summer residence.
- Pick up drop off conditions
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Salalah.
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick between 5 15 minutes form tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages alcoholic non alcoholic will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
TOUR DEPARTURE TIME We recommend 0830am. But since it is a private tour, you can choose the tour time as per your convenience.
DURATION Approximately 4 hours
CANCELLATION Cancel free of charge Upto 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.