Private San Diego Tour On Classic Sailboat
OverviewSmall group sailing tours on San Diego Bay on a unique1914 replica Friendship Sloop. All boat tourscircle the harbor using traditional sailing methods for wildlife sighting and sightseeing San Diego landmarks.Choose a 3-hour afternoon or sunset harbor tour. 2-hour discounted morning tours are also available. Our sailboat is perfect for couples, friends, families, and small groups.On our 32-foot boat,each sailing trip is personable and distinctive. Book the whole boat for a private tour, or join other travelers (for groups of 6, the tour will be private). This a truly all-inclusive tour with complimentary craft beer, wine, and snacks.This most classic of San Diego boat tours is conveniently located 2 miles from downtown San Diego, just across from the airport.Experience the bustling activity of the bay, wildlife, and a stunning view of the city skyline on a San Diego harbor cruise with us aboard the Liberty.
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All-inclusive tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Coastal San Diego is famous for its palm trees, beaches and paradisiacal vibes and this luxurious, private boat tour is one of the best ways to see the sights. Aboard the Liberty a 35-foot, replica 1914 Friendship sloop youll get to see the best of the San Diego Bay from the water. Choose from a 2-hour morning itinerary, which departs at 10am; a 2.5 hr. afternoon itinerary, which departs at 1pm; and a 2.5 sunset itinerary, which heads off in time to see the sun sink below the horizon.
No matter which itinerary you choose, plan to circle the harbor, seeing the sights and local wildlife as you go. The Liberty will sail past everything from the Coronado Bridge and the Maritime Museum to the Point Loma Lighthouse and the skyline of downtown San Diego.
The ship is roomy and comfortable, and was built with authentic, 1914-era decor; the captain uses traditional sailing methods. If youre of the maritime persuasion, assist with various sailing tasks on board, and learn about what makes the shipunique.
You can also relax and enjoy a complimentary selection of craft beer, wine, snacks, and other refreshments. Private sailing tours are suitable for families and visitors of all ages, and provide a perfectly laid-back introduction to San Diego and its most important landmarks.
Inclusions for Private San Diego Tour On Classic Sailboat
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Private San Diego Tour On Classic Sailboat
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Boat is a traditional sailboat with wooden mast, gaff rigging, and classic decor
Restroom is available on board
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.