OverviewEnjoy an entire day full of adrenaline on the dunes of Huacachina, enjoy a complete city tour in Ica and taste some of the best Piscos and wines of the region. Practice the sand-board and buggy ride over the dunes of Ica and get amazed with the beautiful sunset over the desert. Enjoy your day with a delicious and typical lunch and refresh yourself with some drinks on board.
- Fully narrated tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis action-packed day of Peruvian adventures begins at 7am when you're picked up from your centrally located Lima hotel by your private tour guide. Drive for approximately 2 hours along the South Pan American Highway in a comfortable vehicle until you arrive at Cerro Azul. Soak up great views of the see and ask the local fisherman what the catch of the day is. Next, drive to Chincha a small town famous for its Afro-Peruvian culture. After visiting Chincha, head to El Carmen for a tour of the local church, catacombs, and art galleries. Have a refreshing drink before enjoying a tour of a traditional winery. Learn about the process and production of Peru's national drink: Pisco.Taste a variety of Piscos (Acholado, Italia, and Quebranta, among others), wines, and locally produced liquors, and have the opportunity to do a little shopping.
Next, enjoy lunch with traditional food from Ica. Try the famous "Sopa Seca," prepared with noodles, pork, potatoes, and peanuts, and "Chicha Morada," a beverage madewith purple corn, lemon, and sugar. After lunch, samplethe regional dessert of "tejas," visit the Helena Chocolate Factory, the Temple of Luren, the Main Square, and the Cathedral of Ica.
After lunch has settled, around 4pm, head tothe desert oasis of Huacachina for an afternoon of sand-boarding. Drivedune buggiesto the top of huge sand dunes, then ride aboard down as adrenaline courses through your body. Enjoy a spectacular sunset in the middle of the desert, and have some free time to relax and swim at a hotelpool before returning to Lima. The tour concludes when you're dropped off at your Lima hotel around 10pm.
Inclusions for Private Sandboard And Buggy Ride Experience In Huacachina And Ica City Tour From Lima
- Lunch in typical restaurant in Ica
- Box with snacks & drinks on board
- Driver/professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- City tour in Ica
- Chincha and Casa Hacienda San Jose local tour
- Cachiche village tour
- Sandboard & buggy ride tour in Huacachina
- Admission tickets
Exclusions for Private Sandboard And Buggy Ride Experience In Huacachina And Ica City Tour From Lima
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The tour requires a 2-person minimum to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.