OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour tour of Chile's capital. Santiago is a dynamic, modern city where colonial mansions sit among soaring skyscrapers, where folk art becomes fashion and Latin and European cultures intertwine. The city is reinventing itself with arts, nightlife, and restaurant scenes that have never been better, making this thriving and sophisticated metropolis into the civic, cultural, and historical nucleus of the country.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter a pickup in the morning or afternoon, begin the tour by visiting the installations at the Club Hpico de Santiago, or "Equestrian Club", which is a replica of one of the most beautiful equestrian clubs of France. Later, continue on by the old wealthy neighborhood of the city, which dazzles with the architecture, complete with a few surprises within the current occupants of the buildings.
Continue on toward the civic center of the city, including the parade ground, the Santa Luca Hill, the Cathedral, La Moneda Pallace and the post office building. Climb to the balcony of the San Cristobal hill, located in the biggest urban park of the city, or climb to the balcony of the Santa Luca hill, according to your choice. The last stop will be a visit to a traditional craft shop.
The tour will finish in the Central Market (Mercado Central) to enjoy a typical lunch at your own expense, or if you wish, at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Santiago City Half Day Tour
- Professional bilingual guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel or address pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
Exclusions for Private Santiago City Half Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.