Private Santiago Full-Day Layover Tour
OverviewThis 9-hour Santiago private stopover experience is designed for those staying only the one day in Santiago, and includes a private tour and transport services from and to the airport. This is one of the best full days options in the city that includes an extended city tour with the visit to the most important two hills Santa Lucia and San Cristobal with funicular. Visit the financial district andgo to the top of the highest building of Latin America. Enjoy a 3 course lunch, with drinks included, and choose to visit either the Santa Rita, Concha y Toro or Undurraga Vineyard.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
This tour starts from the airport between 7:00am and 9:00am. This full day includes a long city tour with places such as Club Hipico (Horse club of Santiago), Republicas neighborhood, walking around the civic center with visits of the Goverment Palace, Constitucion Square, we continue around some streets looking and explaining how the life works in Chile and the use of historic buildings that is different than other countries of South America before we arrive to Plaza de Armas. This place is one of the most important points of the city, in every street we can find monuments such as the Cathedral, the post office building, the Nature History Museum, the City Hall of Santiago and some important sculptures like Pedro de Valdivia and Horse and the sculpture of Mapuche culture.
Continue on to visit the the top of Santa Lucia Hill where you can learn more about the aboriginal culture and enjoy the first lookout of the tour. After, continue going a little to the north of the city to see the fine arts museum until you arrive at Bellavista, the night life neighborhood of Santiago. At the end of Pio Nono Street you can see the San Cristobal Hill, one of the highest areas of the city, where you will take the funicular togo to the top. Once at the top of the hill you will get wonderful views of the city and the Andes mountains.
Later on, go to the highest part of the city and the financial district. Stop to visit the highest building in all of Latin America, the Sky Costanera. Head inside and up 72 floors and enjoy the incredible views.
Afterward, continue 45-minutes south of the city for lunch (included) at a country restaurant full of trees and nature where you'll enjoy typical Chilean food with meats, salads and drinks. Choose between a visit to Santa Rita or Concha y Toro Winery after lunch. If you want to visit Undurraga vineyard, lunch will be at the Central Market to enjoy sea food or typical Chilean food. Take the traditional tour in one of these wineries, including 3 wine tastings and a 1.25-hour minute tour.
Be driven backto the airport at tour's end.
Inclusions for Private Santiago Full-Day Layover Tour
- Airport pickup and drop-off or
- Hotel pickup and airport drop-off or
- Airport pick up and hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Wine tour
- 3 Wine tasting
- Glass Gift
- 3-course lunch
- Admission tickets
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Funicular to Rise San Cristobal Hill
- Choose between Santa Rita, Undurraga or Concha y Toro Wineries (Includes 3 Wine Tasting & Glass Gift)
Exclusions for Private Santiago Full-Day Layover Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Day or 2-Day Hike to El Morado Hanging Glacier from Santiago
- Half-Day Hiking in the Andes from Santiago
- Day Trip to Cajon del Maipo Embalse El Yeso
- Concha y Toro Traditional Wine Tour from Santiago
- Full Moon Stand Up Paddle Board Tour from Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson