We're taking YOU to the Super-Star of off-shore islands in the Dominican Republic. Think Sun, Sand, Booze, Boats and Bikinis!
You can thank us later but for now let us tell you about the ridiculously beautiful Saona Island...
The first tourist boat to dock at Saona was Christopher Columbus in 1494 and Saona has not ceased to amaze visitors for the last 500+ years!
What's so amazing about Isla saona? A good question deserves several good answers:
- This is a real island mon! We're talking about 110 sq kilometers. Saona is not a tiny off-shore key. The beach stretches as far as the eye can see.
- Is turquoise, transparent ocean water your thing? We hope! Take a Selfie because ocean water this color is found at few places on earth.
- Seriously, white sand AND palm trees? Yes, it's a killer combination. The quintessential Caribbean island deserves the quintessential Caribbean scenery; ivory sands lined with rows of swaying palms.
You may be saying: "Ok I get it, Saona is beautiful but why should I spend money to visit?" An excellent question deserves several excellent responses:
- We'll hit the Caribbean Sea on a speedboat and slowly cruise you back to the mainland on a spacious catamaran. Oh, theres also music, animation and open bar. This is the Caribbean Sea folks. How many opportunities will you have to sail the Caribbean Sea?
- It's an All-inclusive, Full-Day, outing and you need some time away from your Punta cana resort. You get the boat, the open bar and the food. Oh and we pick you up and drop you off at your lobby. That was easy!
- The natural pool is so stunning it's not really fair. So, we kinda take you to a sandbar, far from the coast with clear, waist deep water. We give you rum and you may find a starfish or two at your feet. We hope this sounds ok to you...
- The time on Saona island is priceless. Visit the Tiki Bar, dance merengue, visit the Tiki Bar, play volleyball, visit the Tiki Bar, walk the beach, visit the Tiki Bar, hit the buffet.