Private Scuba Dive And Snorkeling CharterWrite a Review
OverviewThisÂ private scuba diving and snorkeling charter is perfect for groups or families that want to both dive and snorkel. The possibilities are endless with this charter. You will be picked up from either your resort or the cruise port and taken to the charter boat called the "Caribbean Dream." Here you will be briefed onÂ safety standards and what can be expected on the trip. The site isÂ picked for the best diving based on weather and currents.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
Enjoy complimentary hotel or cruise port transportation from any island resort, vacation rental or cruise port. Before taking the plunge into the world of St Thomas fishing, a USCG approved captain will provide a short safety briefing as well as what can be expected on the trip. Then, you’ll be ready to head out into the open water. The trip is a minimum of 3 hours and can be filled with certified and non-certified divers. Guides can teach you how to dive while on this trip. Free wifi, sunblock, towels, fresh homemade snacks, local fruit and bottled water are provided.
After exploring the USVI reef system, you’ll head back toward dry land where the air conditioned van will bring you back to the port. Or if you prefer, you can be taken to the popular shopping district to grab souvenirs or be dropped of at one of the world famous beaches of St Thomas if the beach and drinks is more your style. It's 100% up to you.
Inclusions for Private Scuba Dive And Snorkeling Charter
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Scuba Dive And Snorkeling Charter
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.