Private Segway Tour Granada (2hr)
OverviewEnsegway Granada gives you the chance to visit our city in a different and funny way with this fantastic Private and Exclusive Segway Tour of 2 hours. You will discover the historical heritage of some of the most visited districts of the city as the Albaizin, Sacromonte or Realejo, with one of our local monitors who will be in charge during all the tour of your safety and guidance through the city. A unique experience to enjoy with whomever you want and in a private and exclusive way.
Know More about this tourThe departure will be from the Ensegway Granada office at Street Joaquin Costa number 4, really close to Plaza Nueva in the city center. To start the activity you will learn the safety rules and instructions to ride the segway and you will be provided with safety equipment (helmets and high visibility vests). After that you will have 10 to 15 minutes of training in our street, to easy learn how a segway works.
All tours are tailor-made and can be customized with your guide before the departure, depending on your skills, interests and your desire to discover the city. All the tour options will be explained to you in front of a big map on the wall of our shop.
This tour gives you access to cobblestone streets as the Carrera del Darro street, awarded as the most beautiful of Spain. from the Paseo de los Tristes we climb up to the Sacromonte (the gipsy district of the city) leaving us amazed by the charm of the caves where flamenco art is born. Enjoy the best views of the city from the different lookouts in the Sacromonte before getting deep into the old islamic quarter of the city, the Albayzin. After the Sacromonte we continue to St. Nicholas Square, without question the best known ¨must visit¨ spot of the city. If you prefer, you can also discover the Realejo district and the surroundings of the Alhambra, a green area full of charm and legends that our clients will definitely enjoy riding a Segway.
But do not worry if you are tired of going to the same places that all the other tourist visit, we will give you the chance to discover some of the corners that are reserved only for few visitors. In short a very good way to discover the city, its history and heritage in a fun, private and exclusive way.
Inclusions for Private Segway Tour Granada (2hr)
- Segway Instructor
- Reflective vest
- Training Course
- Private tour
- Free Wi-Fi
- Left-Luggage Service
- Tourist information
Exclusions for Private Segway Tour Granada (2hr)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir Video/Photo (available to purchase)
- Gloves (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Va Ferrata Los Vados in Granada
- Private Tour: Sierra Nevada Day Trip from Granada
- Granada Combo: Albaicin and Sacromonte Walking Tour and Hop-On Hop-Off Train
- Sierra Nevada Downhill Bike Tour
- 3-Night Andalucia Highlights Tour from Granada Including Cordoba and Seville
- Skip the Line: Granada Alhambra Walking Tour with Albaicin and Sacromonte Segway or Electric Bike Tour