Private Segway Tour In Rome
OverviewExplore Romes ancient attractions, pretty streets and bustling piazzas on a private 3.5-hour Segway tour. Cruise through the citys historical center and see showstopper sights including the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon. Soak up the bustling atmosphere in Campo de Fiori and Piazza Navona, and listen to insightful commentary about the Italian capitals long history. Far easier and quicker than walking, this tour is perfect for those short on time. Enjoy personalized attention from an expert guide during this private tour for up to eight people.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourChoose the departure time most convenient for you, and meet your private guide in central Rome. Then, start with a 30-minute orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway.
Once you feel comfortable, zoom off along Romes ancient streets. With your guide leading the way, breeze through the bustling Campo de Fiori before arriving at Piazza Navona. Pause to watch the street artists at work and to admire the elaborate Fountain of the Four Rivers.
Continue on to Capitoline Hill, one of the original Seven Hills of Rome. Gaze down at the sites of ancient Rome, then cruise past the Roman Forum, taking in its ruined buildings and learning about its history.
Arrive by the Colosseum, one of Romes most iconic monuments. Pose for photos by its well-preserved exterior, and listen to your guide talk about the gory gladiator battles that once took place inside.
Roll up to Trevi Fountain and toss a coin or three into the crystal waters to ensure your return. Stand with your back to the fountain and throw the coin over your left shoulder with your right hand. One coin means youll return to the 'Eternal City,' two means youll return and find love, and three means youll return, fall in love and get married.
Glide on to the Spanish Steps. Stop to admire the famous butterfly-shaped staircase and hear how it was constructed in the early 1700s.
Next, weave through the crowds by the Pantheon. View its statuesque exterior and if its open, head inside to see its freestanding dome.
After, return to the original starting point, where you can refresh with water and coffee before bidding your guide a fond farewell.
Please note: This is a private tour and the itinerary can be tailored to suit your interests and preferences. Please advise at the time of booking if there are any particular sights you wish to see that are not included in our suggested itinerary.
Inclusions for Private Segway Tour In Rome
- Private guide
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- Bottle of water and coffee
Exclusions for Private Segway Tour In Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 16 years
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher
Please note: This is a private tour and the itinerary can be tailored to suit your interests and preferences. Please advise at the time of booking if there are any particular sights you wish to see that are not included in our suggested itinerary
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome