Private Segway Tour Málaga (2hr) - Malaga
OverviewEnsegway Málaga gives you the chance to visit our city in a different and funny way with this fantastic Private and Exclusive Segway Tour of 2 hours. You will discover the historical heritage of some of the most visited areas of the city as the Historical City Center (with the roman teather, Picasso Museum, the Alcazaba Castle or Larios Street), the hill of Gibralfaro and its breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea or the Malagueta Beach and Port area, with one of our local monitors who will be in charge during all the tour of your safety and guidance through the city. A unique experience to enjoy with whomever you want and in a private and exclusive way.
Know More about this tourThe departure will be from the Ensegway Málaga office at Street Cortina del Muelle 5, really close to AC Málaga Palacio Hotel, in the city center. To start the activity you will learn the safety rules and instructions to ride the segway and you will be provided with the safety equipment you will need (a helmet). After that you will have 5 to 10 minutes of training in our street, to easy learn how a segway works.
All tours are tailor-made and can be customized with your guide before the departure, depending on your skills, interests and your desire to discover the city. All the tour options will be explained to you in front of a big map on the wall of our shop.
This tour gives you access to discover all the secrets of the historical city center of Málaga, the roman theater, Alcazaba Castle, Cathedral... On this 2 hours tour we have also time enough to climb up to the hill of Gibralfaro and enjoy its breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea. A perfect tour for those who want to get to know about the history of the city in a different and funny way. If you prefer, you can discover the Port area and the surroundings of the Malagueta beach, a cool area full of charm where our clients will definitely enjoy riding a Segway.
But do not worry if you are tired of going to the same places that all the other tourist visit, we will give you the chance to discover some of the corners that are reserved only for few visitors. In short a very good way to discover the city, its history and heritage in a fun, private and exclusive way.
Inclusions for Private Segway Tour Málaga (2hr)
- Segway Instructor
- Training Course
- Private Tour
- Small-group tour
- Free Wi-Fi
- Left-Luggage Service
- Tourist information
Exclusions for Private Segway Tour Málaga (2hr)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir Video/Photo (available to purchase)
- Gloves (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sardines On Skewers Cooking Class in Malaga
- Private Full Day Tour in Antequera from Marbella with El Torcal Hike and Lunch
- Malaga Private Airport Round Transfer
- Gibraltar Independent Shopping Trip with Transport from Malaga
- Malaga to Seville Private Transfer
- Mijas Village Tour on a Donkey
- Mlaga Night Tour
- Typical Andalusian Dinner with Wine Pairing in Mlaga