OverviewA fast way to have fun and discover the best of Florence, choose this private segway tour with a professional guide.
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe tour will depart from Piazza della Signoria. It is the focal point of the origin and of the history of the Florentine Republic and still maintains its reputation as the political hub of the city. There you will appreciate the Statue of Cosimo on hourseback, the Neptune fountain, the replica of the David Staute of Michelangelo, the bronze statue of Perseo and Medusa and many other beauty. From the Priors' fortress then renovated as Medicis' house: Palazzo della Signoria, you will cross Dante's quarter then to arrive to the impressive cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
The cathedral complex, located in Piazza del Duomo, includes the Baptistery and Giotto's Campanile. These three buildings are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site covering the historic centre of Florence. Il Duomo is one of Italy's largest churches and it was begun in 1296 in the Gothic style with the design of Arnolfo di Cambio and completed structurally in 1436 with the dome engineered byFilippo Brunelleschi.
It's faced with poly-chrome marble panels in various shades of green and pink bordered by white and has an elaborate 19th-century Gothic Revival façade by Emilio De Fabris. You will finish the tour crossing Piazza della Repubblica, ancient roman forum and heart of the city, the Loggia del Porcellino and Ponte Vecchio, with its famous goldsmiths workshops and, following the Vasarian Corridor we arrive again to Piazza della Signoria.
Inclusions for Private Segway Tour Of Florence
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Segway Tour Of Florence
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Please dress appropriately
In case of bad weather conditions, please note that the tour won't start. In this case we will substitute it with a walking tour or siilar tour or we'll propose you to change the date of the tour
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or walking tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.