Private Segway Tour Sevilla (2hr) - Seville
OverviewEnsegway Sevilla gives you the chance to visit our city in a different and funny way with this fantastic Private and Exclusive Segway Tour of 2 hours. You will discover the entire historic center driving the segway at the feets of the Cathedral of Seville (the largest Gothic cathedral in the world), we will be seduced by the majesty of the Alcazar, or the history of the Archivo de Indias and the Gardens of Murillo. In addition to the historic center, in this journey we will know the legacy of the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929 and its buildings, such as the Plaza de España. We will not miss the Maria Luisa Park and the Torre del Oro. We finish the tour by the Triana neighborhood, the cradle of flamenco art. We will see the first Christian church in Seville and stroll along the banks of the Guadalquivir unraveling the secrets of this legendary city. A unique experience to enjoy with whomever you want and in a private and exclusive way.
Know More about this tourThe departure will be from the Ensegway Sevilla office at Street Federico Sánchez Bedoya number 12, inside the beautiful patio of an old colonial house, really close to the Cathedral and the Constitution avenue, in the city center. To start the activity you will learn the safety rules and instructions to ride the segway and you will be provided with the safety equipment you will need (a helmet). After that you will have 5 to 10 minutes of training in our street, to easy learn how a segway works.
All tours are tailor-made and can be customized with your guide before the departure, depending on your skills, interests and your desire to discover the city. All the tour options will be explained to you in front of a big map on the wall of our shop.
This tour will led you discover all the secrets of the historical city center of Seville, as the Cathedral of Seville (the largest Gothic cathedral in the world), we will be seduced by the majesty of the Alcazar, or the history of the Archivo de Indias ... On this tour we will also pass through the green area known as the Gardens of Murillo. In addition to the historic center, in this journey we will know the legacy of the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929 and its buildings, such as the Plaza de España. We will not miss the Maria Luisa Park to finish at the Torre del Oro and the banks of the Guadalquivir River., a cool area full of charm where our clients will definitely enjoy riding a Segway.
In this tour, the most complete, in addition to all the above, we will visit the Barrio de Triana, the cradle of flamenco art. We will see the first Christian church in Seville and stroll along the banks of the Guadalquivir unraveling the secrets of this legendary city.
But do not worry if you are tired of going to the same places that all the other tourist visit, we will give you the chance to discover some of the corners that are reserved only for few visitors. In short a very good way to discover the city, its history and heritage in a fun, private and exclusive way.
Inclusions for Private Segway Tour Sevilla (2hr)
- Segway Instructor
- Training Course
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Free Wi-Fi
- Left-Luggage Service
- Tourist information
Exclusions for Private Segway Tour Sevilla (2hr)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir Video/Photo (available to purchase)
- Gloves (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Flamenco Show in Seville
- Boat Cruise on the Guadalquivir River
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Seville Airport
- Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Cadiz Shore Excursion: Seville City Highlights and Skip-the-Line Royal Alcazar Palace Tour
- Experience Seville: Learn How to Dance Flamenco
- Pub Crawl in Seville