Take a private full-day trekking tour to see the tallest waterfall in Bali, Sekumpul Waterfall. This jungle paradise is visited by a small number of travelers, with the other waterfalls in the area remaining largely untouched, because it's hard to get to this location by vehicle. As you take in the scenery on this northern part of the island, covered by the green forest, enjoy an amazing view of the falls. You will also visit a coffee plantation and Ulun Danu Temple, plus enjoy an included lunch and private transportation from hotels in select resort areas.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour day tour starts with pickup at your accommodation by your private driver-guide. Visit a coffee plantation before beginning your trek to Sekumpul Waterfall, which takes you through the jungle landscape. Then have lunch, and visit Ulun Danu Temple before your tour ends with return to your hotel. See the Itinerary for full details on the day.
Inclusions for Private Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Tour
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only)
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Luwak coffee
Itinerary:7am: You will be picked up from your hotel in Denpasar or Ubud by your private driver-guide.
8:30am: Coffee break
Visit a coffee plantation to learn about the process of making kopi luwak, the world's most expensive coffee. The main reason for its high price is the uncommon method of producing this coffee, made from coffee beans that have been digested by the Indonesian cat-like animal known as a civet, giving the coffee its nickname, 'cat poop coffee.' You have a chance to taste all the coffee and tea products for free except the luwak, which is at your own expense (around US$5 per cup).
10:30am: Arrival at trekking point
Walk down a small path with hundreds of steps, which offer you views of the lush green jungle. You'll be able to see the waterfall from a distance, and it's not just one fall but six cascades separated by the dense forest. When you reach the falls, admire the fresh water pouring down from heights of 260 feet (80 meters), and realize why these are said to be the most beautiful in Bali.
When your trekking is over, enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
3:30pm: Visit Ulun Danu Temple
This is a major Shaivite and water temple in Bali. The temple complex, built in a Balinese architectural style, is located on the shores of Lake Beratan - Bedugul.
4pm: You will be taken back to your accommodation.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.