Private Self-Guided Jeep Tour Of Jaigarh Fort And Nahargarh Fort - Jaipur
OverviewEnjoy this open-air or airconditioned jeep ride to two of the city's beautiful forts on this 8-hour private tour. Visit Jaigarh Fort where you can enjoy a bird's eye view of Amber Fort, and Nahargarh Fort, known to offer one of the most impressive views of Jaipur.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur at10am in your private 4x4 Jeep. Head to your first stop, Jaigarh Fort, which is about an hour drive. Jaigarh Fortis famous for its canon called Jaivana, built is 1720 and was once the biggest in the world. Enjoy a birds eye view of Amber Fort from here and you will also have a chance to appreciate the beautiful artwork of the palace complex.
After spending approximately 2 hoursin Jaigarh Fort, continue your drive towards Nahargarh Fort, also known as the "Tiger Hill." This popular spot is where many movies have been filmedas it has a great view of the city from different angles. Enjoy your time here for approximately 2 hours before we head to Padao restaurant, which is located on the top of the Tiger Hill. You can enjoy lunch here (optional and at own cost).
After lunch, drivetowards the Water Palace and old streets of Jaipur before getting dropped off at your hotel inJaipur.
Inclusions for Private Self-Guided Jeep Tour Of Jaigarh Fort And Nahargarh Fort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportby airconditioned Jeep
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Self-Guided Jeep Tour Of Jaigarh Fort And Nahargarh Fort
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Wildlife Safari Tour in Ranthambore from Jaipur
- Private Pushkar Tour and Transportation to Jodhpur from Jaipur
- Private Day Trip to Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary and Chand Baori Stepwell Including Lunch and Gala Dinner
- Private Day Trip to Shekhawati Including Lunch in a Castle
- Private Day-Trip To Agra Including The Taj Mahal From Jaipur By Car or Minivan
- Jaipur Royal Tour by Cycle