Private Seville Jewish Heritage Tour
OverviewEnjoy a nice walk through Santa Cruz and San Bartolom quarters, the former Jewish Section, with plenty of narrow streets, architecturally interesting houses, squares and courtyards. Some 2.000 Jewish families lived in Seville at the peak of Spanish Jewry's golden age.
Know More about this tourDiscover the history of Susanna Ben Suzon and visit the original wall where her skull once rested. Visit the synagogue-church of Santa Mara of the Snow, called la Blanca, the squares of Venerables, Doa Elvira and Santa Cruz. Learn about some of the Jewish families that once lived in this historic area, like Yom Tov Asevilli better known as the Ritva, a medieval rabbi and commentator on the Talmud, the Abravanels, a prominent Sevillian family for centuries, crown adviser Samuel Halevi, poet Judah Samuel Abbas and kabbalist Judah Ibn Verga among others. Enjoy one of the best tours of the city with your licensed tour guide !!!!
Inclusions for Private Seville Jewish Heritage Tour
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Seville Jewish Heritage Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.