Private Shanghai City And Zhujiajiao Combo Tour With Boating, Tea Tasting, Lunch
OverviewFor this full day private tour takes you to see both Shanghai City major attractions and a beautiful Chinese water town. During this tour, you will have a chance to visit Xintiandi, Tianzifang, Shanghai Old Town and Zhujiajiao water village. Besides city tour, you will enjoy relaxing boat ride and tea tasting in Zhujiajiao. It's absolutely an wonderful experience to see Shanghai in very different way. If you are a tea lover, you surely don't want to miss this opportunity! A local lunch is also inclusive.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet up with your friendly private guide and driver in your hotel lobby at 8:30am, and head up to Zhujiaojiao Water Village (50 minutes driving time), and your guide will share some interesting local information and history about Shanghai along the way. Upon arrival, visit a local private garden where you will find some amazing artwork collections from 2000 years ago till the 19th century.
Stroll around in the village and take a Chinese style Gondola boat ride in the canals. Then, visit a local tea house by the canal for lovely tea tasting.
Your lunch will be served in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will start your city tours in Shanghai, and your first stop is Tianzifang Art Creative Park where you can find many unique shops owned by young Chinese artists in a narrow alley. Then, exploring a nearby local wet market if you are interested in.
You last stop is the Shanghai Old Town, and you will be able to visit Yu Garden Bazaar and some off the beaten paths. Walk into the Shanghai old neighborhood is a great way to get a better picture of the locals' real life. Due to the on-going urban renewal project, these old buildings might be gone in a few years.
When your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Shanghai City And Zhujiajiao Combo Tour With Boating, Tea Tasting, Lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Private Buick Van and driver
- Entrance fee to Zhujiajiao and private garden
- Tea tasting and snacks
- Local lunch
- 4G WiFi available during the 8 hours tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Exclusions for Private Shanghai City And Zhujiajiao Combo Tour With Boating, Tea Tasting, Lunch
- Entrance fee to Shanghai city attractions
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops