Meet your guide at your hotel lobby at 8:15 am and begin your Shanghai tour. The following is the details about major places you will visit during the tour:
- Yu Garden, Garden of Happiness, was first built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty. The garden was the largest and most prestigious of its era in Shanghai.
- Bund or Riverside Promenade (Binjiang Da Dao), is a waterfront area in central Shanghai. The best place in the city to enjoy the contrast picture of Modern Shanghai and Classical Colonial Shanghai.
- Peace hotel (Sassoon House), was built by Sir Victor Sassoon, of the Sassoon family, which built a Shanghai business and real estate empire in the early 20th century in Shanghai.
- Former French Concession: You will visit Xin Tian Di area in the middle part of former French Concession.
- Lunch restaurant choosen with your preference Chinese food flavor.
- Maglev Train, the world fastest train with the speed of 431km per hour, only 7 minutes drive for 35km.
After your tour is finished, you guide will send you back to the hotel, or you can choose to walk around in the city by yourself.