Private Shanghai City Highlights Day Tour
OverviewTake on this 8-hour tour to experience the manifold facets of humongous Shanghai through insightful eyes: colonial classical, Chinese archaic, fusion centerpiece and modern wonder via the Bund, Yu Garden of Old Town, Xintiandi of French Concession and Pudong Financial Zone respectively. You will be guided not only to have a panoramic view of the city but also synchronize with its vibe: receptiveness, excellence, liberality and humility.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet with your friendly private guide and driver at 9:00am, and begin your wonderful city tour from The Bund area. Discover the "Gallery of World Architectures", strikes your eyes and distinguishes Shanghai as an open melting pot and historic city to the near-modern and modern times of China. Move south to a bustling market area in Old Town that features Yu Garden, "Oasis of Tranquility", at the core.
Then cross the space to the famous showpiece of French Concession, e.g. Xintiandi. Where the CPC(Communist Party of China) was bornin 1921 was given a rebirth two decades ago into now a chic icon. At last, ascend to a great height in a skyscraper's observatory in Lujiazui Financial Zoneto capture the kaleidoscopic panorama of Shanghai.
At the end, you are returned back to your city hotel or you can request to be dropped off anywhere in the city center.
Inclusions for Private Shanghai City Highlights Day Tour
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Shanghai City Highlights Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops