OverviewShanghai is world famous as the largest metropolis in China as well as one of the world's most international cities. This one day private tour will take you to visit Shanghai Museum, the Yuyuan Garden and nearby Yuyuan market in the morning. Of course, the famous Bund area can not be missed, where you will take a one-hour cruise tour on the Huangpu River. Finally you will stroll along the bustling Nanjing Road before heading back to your hotel.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
In the morning, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 9:00 am. The first destination is Shanghai Museum. As one of the best museums in China, it boasts vast storage of historical items, such as bronze wares, chinaware, jade, Chinese paintings and calligraphy works, ethic clothes, and furniture of the Ming and Qing dynasties. Then, you will go ahead to explore the Yuyuan Garden and the nearby Yuyuan market. Located in the old town, Yuyuan Garden is the most famous ancient site in this city for its ingenious layout and delicate architecture.
Lunch is arranged on your own and the guide is pleased to offer you some suggestions on the restaurants. Various local snacks can be found in Yuyuan market. You may try some if you are interested.
In the afternoon, you will visit the Bund with a one-hour Huangpu River Cruise to appreciate the different scenes on the two banks. Then, head to the prosperous Nanjing Road. You will be fascinated by the world-famous brands, local specialties and delicious snacks. After the whole day's visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Shanghai Day Tour: Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden,The Bund And Huangpu River Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Private guide & driver
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Two bottled water per person per day
Exclusions for Private Shanghai Day Tour: Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden,The Bund And Huangpu River Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.