OverviewPrivate transfer from 3 major Shanghai International Cruise Ports to anywhere you want to go in Shanghai City Center! Your choice of Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal, Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal or Waigaoqiao International Cruise Terminal Haitong Pier.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Arriving in a new country can be both exciting and a bit scary! Simply book our cruise port transfer service; a friendly professional local driver will be waiting for you at the meeting point. No hassle deal with taxi driver and just one stop to city center to start your shanghai journey.
Important information for Port arrivals clients:
Double check your cruise port address before make you booking here:
Useful information: There are 80% of Shanghai cruise docks located at Wusongkou port. And rest of cruises dock in Shanghai Port which is located in city center. This private transfer service is ONLY for guests who arrive from/departure to Wusongkou International Port.
Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal address: No1 Baoyang Rd, Baoshan District, Shanghai, China.
When your cruise docks in Shanghai Wusongkou Port, the driver will be waiting for you at the exit inside the arrival hall, with a board displaying your name, 30 mins after your cruise disembarks the passengers. If your cruise is early or subject to delays, your cruise progress will be tracked and your driver sent at the new expected time of arrival.
The large capacity cruises usually take about 2 hours to off load all passengers. Please keep your phone or other contact method on. Your local operator will keep in touch with you. Also, feel free to contact your local operator for urgent case.
Important information for Hotel departure clients:
You can request anytime for Hotel departure. Please send exactly time and hotel information at the time of the booking.
From city center to Wusongkou Port is about a 1 hour drive. Make sure you have enough time to on-board.
Inclusions for Private Shanghai Port Arrival Transfer
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer from or to Wusongkou Port
- Free first 2 hours waiting time in cruise terminal
Exclusions for Private Shanghai Port Arrival Transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Extra waiting charges (for over 2 hours free waiting time)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name(departure or arrival), docking time, disembarkation time.
Waiting Time (2 hours free waiting time from your cruise embark) OR please contact your local operator to re-scheudule your pick up time once you get report from cruise staff.
After 2 hours surcharges will apply. $5.00 per for every 20 minutes thereafter is directly payable to your driver as a cash payment
Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, Strollers, Wheel chairs, golf bags or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.