Sharjah City Tour - Private - Dubai
OverviewJoin us at Gray Line for a fantastic experience in our guided city tour of Sharjah which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes of the city
- King Faisal Mosque Sharjah Fort
- Al Arsa Souk Al Markazi Souk
- Jewelry handicrafts
Know More about this tourJoin us at Gray Line for a fantastic experience in our guided city tour of Sharjah which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes of the city. Next, travel back with us to the year 1820, as we visit the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply routed in the Emirati culture. Lastly, continue to the Heritage Museum, and have a chance to wander the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewelery, and intricate handicrafts, before ending the excursion. The tour will end up in the Dubai Mall.
Inclusions for Sharjah City Tour - Private
- TOUR INCLUDES Private vehicle with english driver , audio guide tour entrance fees
- PICKUP TIME 15 30 Minutes before departure time
- DROP OFF TIME PLACE Any Place in Dubai
Exclusions for Sharjah City Tour - Private
- Personal expenses
- Food beverages
- Pick up drop off conditions
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai for Sightseeing, dining experiences and attraction tours .
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick beyween 50 mn to 15 mn from tour departure time .
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
- All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station . PM tours might depart from DUBAI mall . Please check details of each tour .
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
- For client in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels we charge a supplement of 25 pp NON COMMISSIONABLE for pick up
- LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages alcoholic non alcoholic will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
TOUR DEPARTURE TIME We Recommend 0900 hrs, But since it is a private tour, you can choose the time as per your convenience
DURATION Approximately 4 hours
PROMOTIONS We offer great savings on that tour that you can benefit of , the ones applicable on that tour are codes BOOKNR or BOOKUAE or BOOK60 or BSUM15
Please refer to our Home page to check conditions of applications of those PROMOTIONS
LANGUAGES Audio guide in ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE
CANCELLATION Cancel Free of charge Upto 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exciting Morning Desert Sports in Dubai
- City Card Dubai
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai International Airport to Cruise Port
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai Hotel to Cruise Port
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport
- The Sunriser Morning Desert Dune Bash Tour From Dubai