Private Shore-Excursion: 3-Day All-Highlights St Petersburg Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewEnjoy this exciting 3-day privatetour which covers all the most popular highlights in St. Petersburg - the Hermitage, Catherine's Palace in Pushkin, Grand Palace and the Gardens in the Peterhof, Yusupov Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on the Spilled Blood, St. Isaac's Cathedral and private canal boat tour, which offersvery beautiful views of the city from the water!No Russian Visa required!
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you in the arrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. After checking in, you'll be seated in a private comfortable air-conditioned sedan or Mercedes mini-bus (depends on the size of the group). After that, your tour starts. See sample itinerary below:
9 a.m. -Meet your guide and driver by the ship
9:10 a.m. - Start your city tour with photo stops by some of the most famous sights of the city, such as the Admiralty, Anickov Palace and Bridge, Smolny Cathedral, and the Bronze Horseman. Guided tours of Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Farmer's market.
1 p.m. -Lunch in a local restaurant/cafe during the day(included only for groups of 8+)
2 p.m. -Guided 2.5-hour tour of the Hermitage
5 p.m. - Return to yourship
9 a.m. Meet your guide and driver by the ship
09:10 a.m. - Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to have a guided 1-hour tour of Catherine Palace with the famous Amber Room and Park
12 p.m. - Drive back to the city
1 p.m. - Lunch in a local cafe/restaurant(included only for groups of 8+)
2:30 p.m. - Private river and canal boat tour
3:45 p.m. -Guided 0.5-hour tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress and Peter and Paul Cathedral
5 p.m. -Return back to the ship
9 a.m. - Meet your guide and driver by the ship
9:10 a.m. -Depart to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains
10:10 a.m. -Guided 1-hour tour of the Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets)
11:30 a.m. - Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof. Lunch in the park cafe(included only for groups of 8+).
1 p.m. -Hydrofoil back to Saint-Petersburg
2 p.m. - Guided 1-hour tour of Yusupov Palace with Rasputin exhibit
5 p.m. - Return back to the ship
Inclusions for Private Shore-Excursion: 3-Day All-Highlights St Petersburg Tour
- Professional tour guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and French languages are available)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch (for groups 8+ people)
- Private canal boat tour
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
Exclusions for Private Shore-Excursion: 3-Day All-Highlights St Petersburg Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (for group of 2-7 people)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
Infants are free of charge. Passport details must be provided for infants like for everyone else. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details.
Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group.
The tour is suitable for hotel guests in the low season period (October - April). The low season rate EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork, hydrofoil ride, river and canal boat tour. Hotel guests MUST provide the hotel's name and address to the supplier
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant meals not included
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St. Petersburg Hermitage State Museum: Museum Admission and Small-Group Faberge Halls Tour
- St.Petersburg: Meal with a Russian Family
- Private Day Trip: Peterhof with Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka and Exclusive Visit to Special Storeroom and Emperor's Bath House
- Private tour: Hermitage Museum Diamond Room Tour with Hermitage Curator including All-Day Museum Admission
- St. Petersburg Romantic Evening City Tour
- Small-Group St Petersburg City Highlights Tour Including Peter and Paul Fortress and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood