OverviewEnjoy this comprehensive 3-day all-highlights private tour at the easy pace! See the main highlights of the city such as Hermitage, Peterhof, Tsarskoe Selo at your own pace, with no rushing, having enough time for photo stops, walking, shopping, enjoying lunch! No Russian Visa required!
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you in the arrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. After checking in, you'll be seated in your private comfortable air-conditioned sedan or Mercedes mini-bus (depends on the size of the group). After that, your tour starts.
9 a.m. — Meet your guide and driver by the ship
9:10 a.m. — City tour starts. Guided tour of Peter and Paul Fortress and Peter and Paul Cathedral (duration 20 - 30 min). Makes lots of picturesque stops for photos.
12:10 p.m. — Drive past Smolny cathedral and Alexander Nevsky monastery
1 p.m. — Guided tour of Church on the Spilled Blood. (tour duration 20-30 min)
1:40 p.m. — Lunch in a local restaurant (included for groups of 8+ only)
3 p.m. — Take a refreshing canal boat ride
4 p.m. — Souvenir and gift shopping (if you wish)
5 p.m. — Return back to the ship
10 a.m. — Meet your guide and driver by the ship
10:10 a.m. — Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo
11 a.m. — Guided Tour of Catherine Palace with the famous Amber Room and Park. (actual palace tour duration 1 hr)
12:40 p.m. — Depart to Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets)
1:30 p.m. — Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof. Lunch in a Peterhof park cafe (included for groups of 8+ only)
4:30 p.m. — Hydrofoil* back to St. Petersburg
5:30 p.m. — Return back to the ship
10 p.m. — Meet your guide and driver by the ship
10:10 p.m. — Depart to the Hermitage Museum
10:40 p.m. — Guided tour of Hermitage museum (main exposition and Impressionists collection, actual duration 3 hrs)
2:40 p.m. — Lunch in a local restaurant (included for groups of 8+ only)
4 p.m. — Guided tour of St. Isaac's Cathedral (duration 30 - 40 min)
5 p.m. — Return back to the ship
*Please note that in case of weather conditions not permitting the hydrofoil ride, there's no refund for unused hydrofoil trip, and you'll go on a van ride instead.
Inclusions for Private Shore-Excursion: 3-Day Essential St Petersburg Tour
- Professional guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or French languages are available)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch (for groups 8+ people)
- Private canal boat tour
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
Exclusions for Private Shore-Excursion: 3-Day Essential St Petersburg Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (for group of 2-7 people)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants are free of charge. Passport details must be provided for infants like for everyone else. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The low season price (October - April) EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork for cruise ship passengers, one-way hydrofoil ride to Peterhof. Fountains are switched off during the low season
Meals are included for groups of 8 people and more
LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details.
Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant meals not included
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.