Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best Of Tallinn
OverviewMake the most of your Tallinn visit in 5 hours: Enjoy a comprehensive 2 hours 45 minute walking tour of the Old Town with roundtrip transfer from the cruise port and 2 hours of free time for shopping or exploring local pubs and restaurants.
Know More about this tourMeet your professional guide outside the Main Port Gate and transfer by bus to the Old Town of Tallinn. Start a relaxed walk in the Old Town of Tallinn, which is divided into the Upper Town and Lower Town. Located only within 5 minute drive from the pier, the Old Town will surely capture your attention with a variety of medieval sights.
As you drive, you will be greeted by Fat Margaret Tower and the Great Coastal Gate, will then drive along the the city wall with defence towers. Once in the Upper Town, you will start your walking tour there.
Merchant houses, St Olafs church, one of the oldest functioning pharmacies in the world, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, The Three Sisters Houses, which is today a modern five-star hotel with the medieval charm everything about the Old Town will mesmerize and amaze you with its perfectly preserved condition, like from a fairy tale. You will stroll through the narrow cobble-stoned lanes to the Dome Church (Virgin Mary Cathedral) and admire the magnificent panoramic views from Toompea Hill.
This tour being not just a historical overview of the days past, you will also learn about life of modern Estonians, see where they walk, shop and enjoy their coffee breaks!
Your guided tour will finish in the center of the Old Town and the guide will specify the pick up place for return ship transfer in 2 hours. You will have 2 hours of free time to continue your exploration independently. Just dont forget to come back to the meeting point for the transfer to the ship. Its so easy to lose track of time in this charming medieval place.
If you wish, you can stay in Old Town longer and either walk back to the ship or take a taxi there.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best Of Tallinn
- Professional tour guide (English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and French languages are available - other languages are on request)
- Port pick-up and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer in a mini-bus
- 2 hours 45 min walking tour
- 2 hours of free time
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best Of Tallinn
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City tour Craft Brewery visit and tasting of craft beers ciders and cheeses
- Helsinki Day Cruise from Tallinn
- Tallinn TV Tower Entrance Ticket
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Tallinn with Kadriorg Palace and Pirita
- Medieval photoshoot and tour in Tallinn
- Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Tallinn Guided Sightseeing Tour
- 4G LTE Pocket WiFi Rental, Internet Connection in Tallinn -pick up at LAX