Private Shore Excursion: Amalfi Coast From NaplesWrite a Review
OverviewVisit one of the most beautiful and dramatic coastlines in the world, theÂ UNESCO World Heritage Amalfi coast with a private guided tour limited to eight people. This is one of the most breathtaking excursions that exist. On a full-day tour of 8-hours, enjoy visits to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Tour includes round-trip transportation from the cruise port, central train station, or central Naples hotels.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at your selected pickup location at 8:30am to begin your tour. Discover places of legendary fame, and visit the most charming locations of the region. Admire the fashionable town of Positano and its pastel-colored houses, and enjoy approximately one hour free time to stroll through the shops. Next, visit the historic town of Amalfi for approximately two hours. See its beautiful cathedral of St. Andrew, and have lunch by the marina of Amalfi (own expense). If you wish, take a boat ride of around 30 minutes along the coast to see Amalfi from a different point of view (optional expense). Then head to Ravello, the highest town along the coast. During approximately one hour of free time, walk among the gardens of the Villa Rufolo and be delighted by the view from the terrace of Villa Cimbrone. In the summer, you can visit the Emerald grotto if you wish (own expense). After the stop in Ravello, it will be approximately an 1.5-drive back to Naples. Tour ends in Naples around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Amalfi Coast From Naples
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Amalfi Coast From Naples
- Optional Emerald Grotto Entrance (€5 p/p)
- Optional boat cruise in Amalfi (€12p/p)
- Optional visit of Villa Rufolo (€5p/p)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 8 people per booking
May be operated by a multilingual driver
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The duration of the time spent in each place is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.