Private Shore Excursion: Ancient Ephesus And Wine Tasting Tour From Kusadasi Included Lunch
OverviewOnce you board your private luxurious vehicle you will drive up to a scenically wonderful coastal road before to reach the ancient Ephesus.Upon arrival to Ephesus you will start the visit of the ancient city through the Magnesia Gate. After Ephesus you will continue to the Seven Sages winery (Yedi Bilgeler) for lunch and wine tasting. After lunch, the tour will start with an overview of the estate, which includes a five hectare winery of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec and Shiraz grapes.
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at Kusadasi cruise port and board your deluxe private vehicle. Then, enjoy the views as you drive up a wonderfully scenic coastal road toward the ruins of Ephesus.
Upon arrival, hop out and begin your guided tour of the ancient citys ruins by entering through the Magnesia Gate. Then, stroll the marble-paved streets to discover the well-preserved monuments, including the Forum, Odeon, Library of Celsus, Thermal Baths of Scolastika, and the Great Theater, the latter built in the Greek era and reconstructed by the Romans, and still noted for its remarkable acoustics.
After seeing this ancient masterpiece, walk back to your vehicle along the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession.
FollowingEphesus, continue to the Seven Sages (Yedi Bilgeler), a restaurant and winery nestled in nearby countryside for lunch and a wine tasting experience.
Relax over a delicious mealand then set off onan overview of the estate,which includes a 2.5-acre (5-hectare) vineyard of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, and Shiraz grapes. Tour the production area to see the wine-making process, andlearn what's needed to make the area's high-qualitywines.
View the oak barrels, bottling machines, filtration equipment, and stainless steel fermentation tanks, and then take the opportunity to taste three different wines produced at the winery.
Afteryour wonderful visit, return to the cruise port where your trip concludes.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Ancient Ephesus And Wine Tasting Tour From Kusadasi Included Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Ancient Ephesus And Wine Tasting Tour From Kusadasi Included Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.