OverviewPrivate city tour around Bergen. Combination of Walking tour and driving tour around beautiful Bergen, which will take you to the Bryggen area, to look at the medieval houses, and hear their story. We will also walk in other historical areas in Bergen.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up from your hotel or sea dock and will take you back to your hotel or sea dock.
Bergen city centre is very compact with much to see and hear about within a short walking distance. 2 hour walking and driving tour of the downtown heart of Bergen.
Tour will take you to Bryggen, a World Heritage Site, the Bergen Fortress area & stroll passed old wooden houses, chimney houses & along cobblestoned streets while hearing of Bergen's past & present. This will help orientate you and show you some of the unique places and sites that you may not otherwise find alone.
On this tour we'll walk at the Wharf, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the historical heart of Bergen.
The narrow alleyways will make you feel like stepping back in time to the era when the Hanseatic merchants dominated Bergen's trade, and you'll learn about the stockfish trade, daily life in the Middle ages, and about the Wharf as a secret hide-out during World War II.
From the Wharf it's a short walk to the Bergenhus Fortress, with the royal stone hall and the Rosenkrantz tower.
You will have the chance to visit Mount Fløyen with famous funicular - The Fløibanen
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Bergen By Car
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Bergen By Car
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bike Rental In Bergen
- From Bergen To Oslo Day Trip
- Private Tour To Hardangerfjord - Round Trip From Bergen
- Bergen Shore Excursion: Bergen Walking Tour
- Private Tour To Sognefjord, Gudvangen And Flåm From Bergen
- Sognefjord In A Nutshell - Bergen To Bergen
- Private Transfer From Bergen Airport To City Centre
- City Sightseeing Bergen
- Sognefjord In A Nutshell - Bergen To Oslo