Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Copenhagen And Northern Zealand With Kronborg Castle
OverviewSet off for a 7 hour adventure along the Danish countryside to contemplate the beauty of its flora and wildlife, take pictures on the background of medieval fortresses, including Kronborg Castle that keeps a lot of mysteries and legends! The second part of the tour will be devoted to Copenhagens best highlights, such as Christiansborg Castle, Tivoli Gardens, Little Mermaid and many others.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
The first thing that you are going to see during this tour is the Danish shore full of bright sceneries and marvelous nature that will mesmerize your imagination to the full extent! After driving along the striking Northern Zealand countryside for some time, you will reach Kronborg Castle the 15th century construction which is located in Elsinore, the Danish port city. Nowadays it is no longer used for military or royal purposes but still can boast with numerous legends, including ones with Holger the Dane and Hamlet.
After getting charmed with Elsinore and its fascinating landscapes, you will see another royal residence - Frederiksborg Castle. Anticipate to behold the 17th century building in the Dutch Renaissance style located on three islets and surrounded by the majestic palatial garden. Then explore the little town of Hillerod which will not leave you unaffected. Enjoy your substantial lunch, have a little walk along the city and depart to the capital of Copenhagen by your private vehicle.
Your guide will be delighted to tell you about the Danish history, architecture, traditions and customs when you reach Copenhagen. Anticipate photo stops on your way by the fairy-tale born Little Mermaid and the Amalienborg Castle - the residence of the Danish Royal Family.
Afterwards proceed to the wonderful Tivoli Gardens, the best amusement park in Copenhagen, and the Town Hall Square, the heart of the city. Surrounded by a variety of architectural masterpieces we make our way towards Christiansborg Palace on a small island just off the main street of the city. It is also the only building in the world that houses all three of a country's branches of government - the Parliament, Prime Ministers Offices and Supreme Court. The worlds longest pedestrian street the Stroget invites you for a refreshing stroll and relaxing shopping.
At the end of the tour get ready to experience a scenic drive from the city center right to the sea port/your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Copenhagen And Northern Zealand With Kronborg Castle
- Professional tour guide for 7 hrs (please select your language)
- Private vehicle for 7 hrs for the tour according to your party size
- Sea port pickup anddrop-off
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees toKronborg Castle and Frederiksborg castle grounds
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Copenhagen And Northern Zealand With Kronborg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private excursion: Minimum of 2 passengers required.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The client is responsible for bringing his/her own child-seat.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers occupying a seat. Each child must have a seat and be provided with a age-appropriate car-seat.
This tour is available for hotel guests and cruise ship passemngers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour of Copenhagen with a Personal Photographer
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Including Meal
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Christiansborg Palace by Bus and Foot
- Best of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- 1 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- 2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport to Malm City