Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Helsinki And Medieval Porvoo Day Tour
OverviewMake the most of your Helsinki visit in 6 hours: Enjoy a comprehensive 3-hour private panoramic driving tour of Helsinki and then proceed to the lovely medieval town of Porvoo, that will captivate you with its narrow cobblestoned streets, small houses and craftsmen shops, not forgetting famous Porvoo chocolate and liquorice candy.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your professional English-speaking guide outside the Main Port Gate and transfer by bus to the city center of Helsinki.
A comprehensive must-see tour that covers the most important and interesting parts of the capital city of Finland, such the historical city centre, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Uspenski Cathedral, the colourful Market Square, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall and the Opera House.
This tour allows you to make numerous photo stops and capture iconic sights such as the Senate Square, the Sibelius Monument and, when possible, the Temppeliaukio Church (also known as the Rock Church).
After 3 hours in Helsinki you will be transferred to picturesque Porvoo to explore this wonderful medieval town on foot. Founded in 14th century, Porvoo has preserved its medieval charm and still captivates people with its bright red warehouses along the river, charming small shops, narrow streets and fairytale-like Town Hall Square. While on tour you will also visit historic Porvoo Cathedral and get a chance to try the best Finnish chocolate (locally made) at one of the local shops.
You will be transferred back to the ship at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Helsinki And Medieval Porvoo Day Tour
- Professional tour guide for 6 hrs (please select your language)
- Private vehicle for 6 hrs for the tour according to your party size
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Helsinki And Medieval Porvoo Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private excursion: Minimum of 2 passengers required.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant car seats are not provided but are mandatory because of Finland laws. The client is responsible for bringing his/her own child-seat.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers occupying a seat. Each child must have a seat and be provided with a age-appropriate car-seat.
This tour is available for hotel guests and cruise ship passemngers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.