Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Oslo 4-Hour Tour With Vigeland Park And Viking Ship Museum
OverviewEnjoy your 4-hour guided tour in the wonderful city of Oslo! The capital of Norway welcomes you to explore its major highlights on foot, such as the ancient fortress Akershus, Oslo Cathedral, Parliament Building, the National Theater and Royal Palace. After that get ready for a scenic drive to the Vigeland park which is the worlds biggest and exceptional sculpture park, contemplate fascinating landscapes from the best viewpoint of Oslo - Holmenkollen Ski jump and attend the Viking Museum which will not leave you unaffected!
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Start your walking tour from the sea port /your hotel, where your professional guide will meet you. Oslo downtown will strike your view with a great variety of sights, such as the magnificent Akershus castle (also known as Akershus Fortress) the 13th century medieval construction and learn that it used to be a prison which grew into a fortress and played a significant role in the military sphere of Norway. Nowadays the Armed Forces Museum is located inside the fortress. Stroll along the major city streets and behold theOslo Cathedral,Parliament Building,National Theatre and the Royal Palace.
At the end of your one hour walking tour, your private chauffeur will meet you for a short drive to the Vigeland Park. This one-of-a-kind sculpture park is named after Gustav Vigeland an artist who has created all the artworks that the park holds. Vigelands heritage has become one of the top tourist landmarks in Oslo and consists of more than 200 sculptures out of granite, wrought iron and bronze.
Holmenkollen Ski Jump Oslos best viewpoint expects you after your park tour! It is prominent for Winter Olympic Games in 1952 in Oslo. Climb the top of the hill to enjoy a nice view and capture the best pictures from there.
The last but not the least point of your tour will be the Viking Ship Museum. Discover this museum together with your knowledgeable guide who will introduce some historical facts concerning the Viking era, show you the museums exhibits, including well preserved ancient wooden ships.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to the ship. If you have enough time for city exploration, you are free to stay in the city longer.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Oslo 4-Hour Tour With Vigeland Park And Viking Ship Museum
- Professional tour guide for 4 hrs (please select your language)
- Private vehicle for 3 hrs for the tour according to your party size
- Admissions to Viking museum and Vigeland park
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Best Of Oslo 4-Hour Tour With Vigeland Park And Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fees to museums not specified in the itinerary
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The rates are higher for public holidays
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant car seats are not provided but are mandatory. The client is responsible for bringing his/her own child-seat.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers occupying a seat. Each child must have a seat and be provided with a age-appropriate car-seat.
This tour is available for hotel guests and cruise ship passemngers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for families with little kids
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.