Private Shore Excursion: Da Nang Golf Experience
OverviewDa nang or Danang dates to the early 14th century when the area was settled as a small village in central Vietnam. In 1954 with the division of Vietnam into the North and South, Danang became part of South Vietnam, and in 1965 was the location of the first landing of US forces in Vietnam when it was aptly coined China Beach. Nowadays, this same area is home to one of Asias best beaches, many world-class resorts and Vietnams best golf courses. For example, the Montgomerie Links Vietnam and the Danang Golf Club are constantly ranked among Asias leading golf clubs. It is no surprise then that some refer to this area as the Vietnam Golf Coast.
Know More about this tour
On arrival in Danang, disembark the ship and meet your guide. Transfer about 30 minutes to Danang Golf Club. It is an 18 hole Championship golf facility set in the rolling coastal dunes, just south of Danang and adjacent to world famous central Vietnam beaches. With dramatic panoramic vista of Marble Mountain, Cham Island and the Co Co river, the Danang Golf Club is destined to be judged by all as Vietnam's Premier Golf course. After 18 holes, you might opt to enjoy lunch at the main restaurant which serves a fine selection of both Vietnamese and Western cuisine in both indoor and outdoor settings (The a-la-carte lunch is on your own expense).
Later, transfer back to the port and embark the ship.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Da Nang Golf Experience
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- All green fees
- 01 caddie per golfer at each golf course
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- All taxes and service charges
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Da Nang Golf Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Other services than mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hai Van Pass and Monkey Mountain by Harley Davidson Motorbiking including Beach BBQ
- Da Nang city tour with marble mountains and Museum of Buddhist antiques
- Honda PCX 2017 rental
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co beach transfer with guide from Da Nang
- Da Nang based Private 4-Day Best of Central Vietnam inclusive package
- Marble Mountain Rock Climbing
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HOI AN AND DA NANG 2 DAYS TOUR
- TIEN SA PORT TO HOI AN AND HUE TOUR