Private Shore Excursion: Day Trip To London From Dover Including White Cliffs Of Dover And Canterbury
OverviewAfter your cruise finishing at the port of Dover take a private group tour of the White Cliffs of Dover area including beaches, bays, castles, seaside towns and a visit to the beautiful city of Canterbury before your transfer to your London hotel. This private tour to London from the port of Dover is for up to 8 people and includes a guided tour of the White Cliffs of Dover area. Your driver/guide will be waiting to collect you and all your luggage alongside your cruise ship. Enjoy the day exploring the area as a private group before heading to London where you will be taken to your hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will be collected from your cruise ship at Dover Cruise Terminal as you disembark typically between 7am/9am (collection time to be confirmed by you) in a luxury vehicle with 8 leather seats, full air conditioning & valeted for your day. Your driver/guide will be waiting for you on the quayside with a name board.
White Cliffs of Dover Tour
Once you and your luggage is safely on board you'll start the tour on Dover's seafront looking up at the White Cliffs and Dover Castle. Driving around the castle to the South Foreland(the White Cliffs) where you can look down at the port and acrossto France. A short drive along the White Cliffs past the South Foreland Lighthouse and through the pretty village ofSt Margarets at Cliffe to it's secret Bay. From here you will head to the beautiful village of Kingsdown and its beach where it's believed the Romans first invaded Britain more than 2000 years ago! Then onto the award winning seaside town of Deal via Walmer Castle the home of the Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports.
Discover Deal'shistory of smuggling before visiting the medieval town of Sandwich, maybe stopping for some lunch or a sandwich in Sandwich. A drive through some Kentish villages to the city of Canterbury*.Whilst small, Canterbury is truly a beautiful city and well worth a visit always busy and full of energy but has a village feel.
*Optional: the Cathedral offer private and open guided tours which can be arranged for you at an extra cost. As you are a private group the day can be flexible to meet your needs (no waiting for other people). Once you're ready to head to London sit back and your driver will take you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Day Trip To London From Dover Including White Cliffs Of Dover And Canterbury
- Private group transfer with tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Cruise port pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer with tour
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Day Trip To London From Dover Including White Cliffs Of Dover And Canterbury
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.