PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA PORT - Rome
OverviewShore excursion from the port of Civitavecchia. This tour includes a driver guide for Rome and a private van for a maximum of 7 pax. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Your driver guide will show you all the main sights of Rome in a day including the Colosseum, the main squares and fountains and the Vatican City. When you book don't forget to tell us the name of your cruise ship and we will pick you up directly at the pier. You don't have to take any shuttle buses to reach the pick up point!
Know More about this tourWe offer to you a five stats service from the port of civitavecchia for all the main cruise lines. Your driver will pick you up directly at the pier with a comfortable van. Enjoy your scenic drive of about one hour and a half to get to Rome "the aeternal city"! Once there you will enjoy first a panoramic tour wich includes: the Eur district, then the Patriarchal basilica of Saint Paul outside the walls and the ancient Roman walls. Then we will reach the colosseum and the Roman forum. Then you will see the key hole and the Circus Maximus. The lunch break will be done both at the spectacular Trevi fountain were you can find easily your panini pizza and gelatos or at "Campo de Fiori", a roman district where you can taste the typical roman dishes. After lunch you will explore the Pantheon, Navona square and Saint Peter's basilica! At 3 o'clock you will leave Rome to reach the pier on time! This is an incredible experience that you can't miss! Don't waste your time and book the experience of your lifetime with us!
Inclusions for PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA PORT
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA PORT
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade