PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION FROM LIVORNO TO FLORENCE AND LUCCA Since 1990
OverviewIn Livorno port at disembark from your cruise ship meet our selected professional English speaking driver for your private shore excursion tour in Tuscany. At your arrival in Florence, the Tuscany art town considered the birthplace of Renaissance rich in art and architecture,you will have time to enjoy thehighlights like: the Brunelleschis Duomo, the Giottos Bell Tower and the Baptistery with its famous bronze gates called The Gates of Paradise. A stop in Piazza della Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio and a walk to Ponte Vecchio, the famous Medieval bridge over the Arno River. You have free time for your shopping spree in the boutiques of the centre of Florence and for lunch on your own.A last breath taking view of the Renaissance town with a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo on the hills over Florence. On the way back to Livorno a stop inLuccawhere you have time to visit the Napoleon Square, Duomo and enjoy a bike tour on the Lucca wall!.
Know More about this tour
Lucca and Florence Private Shore Excursion from Livorno
After having met your driver at the cruiser terminal in Livorno (welcome sign with your name), sit back and enjoy your drive through the Tuscan countryside towards Florence .
Driving up the beautiful Viale Galileo and Viale dei Colli, we reach the marvellous terrace calledPiazzale MichelangeloHere you get the most impressive view of the city.
Driving down from thePiazzale passing the old gate to the city, thePorta Romana, we comePitti Palace, which hosts many galleries and museums and a magnificent park called theBoboli Gardens.
Next we head for the city center, to thePiazza della Repubblica, surrounded by the historical literary cafs, where long ago important intellectuals gathered together.
Following the Via DeCalzaiuoli, which connectsPiazza del DuomotoPiazza Signoria(Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi , etc.) you will be able to admire the best masterpieces of Renaissance art, breathing in the magical atmosphere that only Florence can offer.
Our driver, completely at your disposition, will be more than happy to take you to Piazza Santa Croce to visit theSanta Croce church, where many famous Italians are buried, and then take a must-deserved rest, or to the elegantPonte Vecchio, meaning old bridge, dates back to 1345, when it was built to replace a bridge that was swept away by a horrible flood; today, the bridge is visited by many tourists, and is home to gold and jewellery vendors.
Few cities of comparable size can boast such a profusion and variety of high quality goods with Italian design. The most important street for shopping is Via De Tornabuoni with designer boutiques like Prada, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo, Valentino, Vuitton, Damiani, Cartier, Trussardi, Eleuteri, Buccellati, Coveri, Versace, Tiffany, YSL, Zegna, Desmo, Chopard, Tods, Cavalli etc.
We can also see what the local craftsmen have to offer in the small local workshops in the Santa Croce or Santo Spirito neighborhoods, or practice your bargaining skills at the San Lorenzo outdoor market.
In the afternoon, you will leave Florenceand enjoy the 50 minute drive to the university town ofLuccawhere you will have timefor photographs and to marvel at the exterior of the Duomo andNapoleon Square. If you are bike lovers you can enjoy a beaitiful bike tour
After your tour of Lucca, relax on the45minutes transfer back to your ship in Livorno.
Inclusions for PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION FROM LIVORNO TO FLORENCE AND LUCCA Since 1990
- Pick-up directly at your ship
- In Livorno port at disembark from your cruise ship meet our selected professional English speaking driver for your private shore excursion tour in Tuscany (Florence and Lucca)
- Welcome sign will be always UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN plus your NAME
- Pick up time will be always at 8.00 am
- Transportation service:Deluxe Mercedes/Audi car (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano/Opel Vivaro/Ford (4-8 people) with professional English speaking
- Gelato stop at Antica Gelateria.
Exclusions for PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION FROM LIVORNO TO FLORENCE AND LUCCA Since 1990
- Tickets entrance
- Food & beverage
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Print your voucher and give directly at your Driver
Kind note: please give us the name of your ship dock in Livorno (Leghorn)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Shore Excursion to San Gimignano & Siena
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Lucca Private Day Trip
- Florence and Lucca from Livorno Port Private Shore Excursion
- Florence & Pisa from Livorno
- Livorno Private Shore Excursion: Food tour of Florence
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Volterra and Pisa Private Day Trip
- Tuscan Experience - Private Shore Excursion to Chianti and Siena from Livorno