Private Shore Excursion From Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal
OverviewShanghai Port International Cruise Terminal is one of the largest cruise port terminals in Shanghai. It is located on Dongdaming Road right by the Huangpu River, near the city center area.This private shore excursion is designed for the cruise travelers from Shanghai Port international Cruise Terminal. Accompanied by a friendly personal guide to explore all the top attractions in Shanghai city, such asFrench concession,Jade Buddha temple, Lujiazui financial center, The Bund, Yuyuan garden and etc.. Cruise port pick up and drop off, lunch, tickets are all-inclusive. You also have an option to upgrade your package with PVG Airport drop-off service if you need to catching your connecting flight after the tour is finished.Please note: This Shore Excursion is Not from Shanghai Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your professional tour guide will warmly greet you with your name sign at the arrival hall of Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal in the morning, and then start your exciting city tour from Former French concession, where you will see some well-preserved western style stone houses with lots of interesting shops, cafes and restaurants. Stroll through the alleyways and have a leisure time enjoying the art, shopping for souvenirs.
After that, you will visit Jade Buddha temple, which is a functional Buddhism temple with a beautiful jade Buddha statue and some great gold statues. It is interesting to see local people praying and doing worship.
Then, head up to The Bund, where you could see the well kept, picturesque "Bund International Architecture Exhibition and stunning skyscrapers at two side of the river. Follow your tour guide step and listen to the interesting history learning and latest city changes update.
Fulfill your stomach with a delicious lunch in a local restaurant to have a bite of famous "Xiao Long Bao" (soup dumpling) and other delicious dishes.
In the afternoon, you will visit world financial center, the second tallest building in China. You will have a panoramic view of the whole city with a 360 degrees dimension from the observatory.
At last, visit the old Yuyuan garden, a place with lots of peace and tranquility. You will see the typical Chinese pavilions, huge rockeries and dragon emblems inside. If you like to do shopping and have a bite of street food, Yuyuan bazaar can be a good choice for you.
If you have already visit some of those places above before, and want to do something different this time. Please feel free to pick below attraction or activities base on your interests.
- Maglev Train Experience
- TV Tower/Shanghai tower/Jinmao Tower
- Shanghai museum
- Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Center
- Confucius temple
After the tour, you guide will send you back to the cruise terminal or your centrally located shanghai hotel. If you select the option of PVG drop-off, you will be transferred directly to Pudong international Airport.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion From Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cruise terminal pickup and drop-off
- ShanghaiStyle Lunch
- Three Entrance fee per person (World Financial Center/Yuyuan garden/Jade Buddha Temple)
- PVG drop off (if airport drop-off option is selected)
- Bottle of water
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion From Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal
- Personal expense Gratuities (optional)
- Additional attraction entrance fees
- PVG drop-off(if cruise drop-off option is selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This Shore Excursion is Not from Shanghai Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal
Please kindly contact if your cruise is delayed or cancelled in advance
Please kindly provide your Shanghai city hotel name and info upon booking for drop-off service per-arragment
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Shanghai Day Tour including Jade Buddha Temple and The Bund
- Day Tour of Shanghai Highlights
- Private Day Trip: Zhujiajiao Water Town and HuangPu River Cruise
- Small-Group Shanghai Sightseeing Tour, River Cruise and Wonton-Making Lesson
- Exploring Shanghai by Bike Half-Day Tour
- 3-Hour Authentic Local Food Tour In Central Shanghai