Private Shore Excursion From Villefranche Port To Antibes, St Paul And Cannes - Nice
OverviewOur guide welcomes you in the port of Villefarnche sur Mer right after your disembarkment and thats when you land in our caring hands for five following hours.As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences.
Know More about this tourTours itinerary:
After leaving Villefranche well pass by the center street of Nice Promenade des Anglais and continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists young painters, sculptors and modern designers. The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration youll easily find out why?. Its no different today many yet unknown artist find their home here and you would not believe your eyes seeing what combination it brings: middle-ages narrow streets with galleries, ateliers, shopping windows full of modern art. In case you are into this direction there is more: the worlds largest collection of contemporary arts also located in St Paul in honorable museum, the Maeght Foundation.
Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes the first city established in the Cote dAzur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy. Called Antipolis in the past still looks impressive with its Fort Carre (squared fort) massive fortifications overlooking the harbor and beautiful marina. Castle in the old town is today a home of Picasso Museum and large yard in front of it turns into provensal market with thousends of scents and colours every morning. No wonder why so many people seek escape in that town 3rdlargest in the French Riviera today.
Stone throw distance from Antibes and youll land in famous Cannes. Who hasnt heard of it? The movie stars on the red carpet focus worlds attention in May each year since 1946. But theres more than just that. Beautiful old town on the hill, port full of large private yachts, mountains of Esterel in the west back of the harbor, the glamourous street La Croisette with all the designers store you could dream of and all elegant hotels with obviously The Carlton would make you wow for a little while. Would it be the same if Henry Brougham British Lord Chancellor didnt reinvent the spot in the middle of XIX century see for yourself.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion From Villefranche Port To Antibes, St Paul And Cannes
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion From Villefranche Port To Antibes, St Paul And Cannes
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-day Trip: Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice by Minivan
- Private Day Trip: Provence Countryside by Minivan from Nice
- Mobile WiFi in Nice
- Nice Airport Arrival Transfer to Nice city
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco-Monte Carlo from Nice
- Full-Day Small-Group Tour to Saint-Tropez from Nice
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Cannes
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Monaco