Private Shore Excursion: Full-Day Rome Tour From Civitavecchia Cruise Port
OverviewSee the sights of Rome on a full-day private shore excursion from Civtavecchia. Relax as you marvel at sites such as the Colosseum, Imperial Forum, Circus Maximus, Capitoline Hill, and more with a personal driver at your disposal for the day. See the best of Rome and explore the magnificent Italian capital without the hassle of organized group tours.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAn English-speaking driver will pick you up from the dock and transfer you by executive private car. Ideal for first time visitors, explore the main sites of the city center, such as the romantic Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps), the Piazza Navona and more. Admire the grandeur of sites such as Piazza Venezia, and follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors at the Roman Forum, Colosseum and Circus Maximus. Go to the stunning St. Peter's Basilica, built on the tomb of the saint. Discover stunning art by Michelangelo, Bernini and more among the aisles and vaults beneath the iconic dome. Enjoy panoramic views from some of Rome's legendary seven hills, including Capitoline Hill and Palatine Hill.
Break for some free time to enjoy lunch, at your own expense. Just ask the driver for the best restaurants in Rome.
At the end of the tour you will be greeted by a magnificent view of Rome, so have your camera at the ready. Your transfer back to Civitavecchia will be waiting at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Full-Day Rome Tour From Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking driver at your disposal
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Full-Day Rome Tour From Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Guide for any of the attractions of Rome
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour