Private Shore Excursion: Highlights Of Bali - Kuta
OverviewWhen you're in port in Bali, take a private shore excursion for a full day of sightseeing. You'll visit attractions such as Tirta Empul Temple, Penglipuran Traditional Village, Balinese art villages, and Tegalalang Rice Terrace, plus enjoy the chance to try local coffee and tea. Port pickup and drop-off, and transport by private vehicle are included.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your private driver-guide picks you up at the cruise port at Benoa Harbor, Padang Bay, if your ship arrives there, or hotel to begin your Bali shore excursion. Listen to a brief explanation from your guide about your tour before setting off.
Visit Penglipuran Traditional Village, located in Kubu in the Bangli regency, where Balinese traditions and customs are still practiced; you might have the chance to see local villagers performing cultural rituals. Then head to the village of Temen to visit a coffee plantation, where you'll learn about the coffee-making process and can sample a few different varieties. You might also be able to try luwak coffee, one of the most expensive coffees in the world, made by collecting coffee beans eaten and digested by wild civets.
Continue to Tirta Empul Temple (Spring Holy Temple), located in the village of Manukaya. Tirta Empul is actually the name of a water source within the temple where the Balinese go to bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits.
Then check out the Tegalalang Rice Terrace near Ubud, known for the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system called subak. You can have lunch (not included) while admiring the view of the rice paddies.Your tour then finishes by visiting some of Bali's art villages, such as Tohpati, known for batik; Celuk, known for gold and silver; Batuan, known for painting; and Mas, known for wood carving. After this, your driver-guide returns you to your cruise terminal with plenty of time before your ship departs.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Highlights Of Bali
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Highlights Of Bali
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum of 10 people per booking allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Country Side Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple tour Including Lunch at Rice Terrace
- Car Rental with English Speaking Driver
- Best Snorkeling in Hidden Place
- 2-Hour Aromatherapy Massage in Bali
- UBUD TOUR : INCLUDE MONKEY FOREST AND RICE TERRACE
- PRIVATE UBUD TOUR : TOP DESTINATIONS
- DMZ - Dream Museum Zone Bali Admission Ticket
- Taste of Archipelago