You will be picked up from your Hotel or door of Callao Cruise Terminal to begin your gastronomy tour of Lima. Then, we go to a local market to buy all the ingredients to cook some Peruvian typical food and you will also appreciate our different vegetables, fruits, meats and other products available in Peru.
Later, we will go to to visit a local family where the chef Dina will show you how to make the peruvian food, step by step to prepare one entrance and one main course. And our tour guide/bartender Jhony will show you how to make the best Pisco Sour which is our traditional drink:
- Papa a la Huancaina (Potatoes covered with Peruvian cream sauce)
- Cebiche (Marinade Sea food in lemon juice)
- Causa rellena (like mashed potatoes)
- Lomo saltado (slices of beef, potatoes, onions and tomatoes)
- Arroz con Pollo (Chicken and rice in a Peruvian style)
- Aji de gallina (it is made with chiken, yellow chili, milk and french bread)
- Chicha Morada (Purple corn drink)
- Pisco Sour (our national drink)
In case you are vegetarian, you will have avegetarian food option in the Peruvian cuisine style.