Private Shore Excursion Of Barcelona With Skip The Line Sagrada Familia Ticket
OverviewIf your are on a cruise and you dock in Barcelona this private tour is perfect for you. A private driver with car or minivan will accompany you for the whole day (pick up and drop off at the port is included), together with an expert guide, that will escort you to show you all the main highlights of the city of Barcelona. You will also access the Sagrada Familia, GaudÃ¬s masterpiece, and learn all about its artist life and work. Dont worry about the lines: You will be provided with skip-the-line tickets and you will make the most of your day in Barcelona.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver with car/minivan will meet you at the cruise port, exactly where your ship docks. Once you reach the center of Barcelona your guide will escort you in a fantastic adventure among the wonders of the Catalan capital, pointing out and describing all the major highlights of the city.
Thanks to the guides knowledge and expertise you will be fascinated with stories and anecdotes about Barcelonas main artist, Antoni Gaud, who dedicated his life to embellish the city with unique pieces of architecture, like Casa Battlo, Casa Mil and the Sagrada Familia, possibly Barcelonas most iconic building. The tour includes skip-the-line tickets for the Sagrada Familia, which you will access without having to wait in line, so as to maximize the time of your trip. The unique architecture of the Church and the colorful lights that filter through the windows will leave you speechless.
The second part of your tour will bring you to the Gothic Quarter, a picturesque neighborhood whose construction dates back to the Middle Ages: the guide will lead you through its narrow alleys, telling you interesting stories about the places you encounter during your walk. At the end of the Gothic Quarter you will reach Las Ramblas, the main street in Barcelona, which will win you over with its fun and vibrant atmosphere.
The guide will also point out the elegant Palace of Music, Barcelonas concert hall, one of the main examples of the Modernist style, until you reach the local market, which will surprise you with its smells, colors and flavors: want to try some local food? Your guide will be happy to suggest you the most delicious specialties! Say goodbye to the magic city of Barcelona from the Montjuic Hill: a wonderful view can be admired from here and will also have a striking view of the Olympic Stadium.
Make the most out of your stop in Barcelona: this tour is specifically designed for people on cruises, to help them see all the highlights of the city with the help of a private driver and guide and skip-the-line tickets for the Sagrada Familia. You can forget about stress and waiting in line: this private tour can be run at your own pace and customized with your private guide and driver according to the needs and interests of your party.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion Of Barcelona With Skip The Line Sagrada Familia Ticket
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion Of Barcelona With Skip The Line Sagrada Familia Ticket
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Sailing Experience from Barcelona
- Small-Group Barcelona Tapas Tour with a Local
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport