Private Shore Excursion Of Salvador
OverviewThis full day tour is a combination of history and panoramic views of the city. During our full city tour, we will pass 1.5-hour around Pelourinho, name of the historic center. We'll explore this area by foot directly from the port. Then we take the car or minivan to see the rest of the city which will take us around 6 hours.We will adjust the visit according to your time.
Know More about this tourOnce you disembark your cruise and meet your guide, our first visit is to Pelourinho. We'll explore this area by walking in the old town.
Then we get on board of our car or a van to visit the Itapagipe peninsula. We'll see the Ribeira Area, the famous Bonfim church and its Brazilian ribbon, the Monte Serrat Fort, Boa Viagem offering a magnificent view of Salvador.
Usually we take our lunch break in Ribeira, on a typical restaurant close to the bay. After the lunch, we visit Barra, the Tororo lake and its huge sculptures of the Orixas, which is the spirits of the Afro Brazilian Religion, the Candombl.
If we have time, and if you are interested, we can go as well to the Sao Joaquim market, a very local market with an incredible amount of different fruits, vegetables, spices and also all the afro-Brazilian religion (Candombl) related products.
During the tour by car, we'll stop in the places mentioned to take a walk around the attraction with the guide explaining. For example, we'll stop to visit the Bonfim church, another stop to see the Mont Serrat Fortress.
The only place where is not possible to stop, is the Tororo Lake but we can pass with the car very close by to take photographs.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion Of Salvador
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion Of Salvador
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees (Church, optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outskirts City Tour Including Favelas of Salvador
- Cachoeira Cultural Tour from Salvador
- Private Transfer: Up to 3 people from Praia do Forte to Salvador Airport
- Rhythm of Bahia: Samba and Capoeira Lessons
- Salvador da Bahia African Heritage city Tour Including Afro-Brazilian Museum
- Beach Hopping Day Trip to Praia do Forte