A fun and informative tour with an experienced local guide showcasing the iconic Mount Maunganui, beautiful sandy beaches and million dollar homes plus many Rotorua and Tauranga's highlights. Also includes a visit to Kiwifruit Country Store for a kiwifruit tasting, orchard tour and souvenirs, plus beautiful beaches waterfalls and much more.
In Rotorua visit the Geothermal area at either the living Maori Village at Whakarewarewa or Te Puia and immerse yourself in Maori culture. See the bubbling pools and stunning Pohutu Geyser, plus the Maori Cultural performance including the famous "Haka".
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThis private tour for up to 14 people features Mount Maunganui Beaches and multi-million dollar homes before visiting the Kiwifruit Country Store for Kiwifruit tasting, plus souvenirs.Travel past beautiful forests, lakes and farmland to Okere Falls and watch the thrill seekers river rafting and kayaking. Then off to Rotorua to immerse yourself in Maori culture including a rousing cultural performance, see bubbling mud pools and the stunning Pohutu Geyser at the Living Maori Village Whakarewarewa or Te Puia (extra entrance fees). Lunch will be at The Lakeside Cafe (additional costs apply) next to beautiful Lake Rotorua. Then drive through the picturesque Government Gardens and past the historic Blue Baths, Rotorua Museum and the famous Polynesian Spa, then return to your ship via Tauranga City and the Harbour Bridge.
If time permits, other attractions that may be visited include the Skyline Gondola with optional luge rides, Agrodome sheep and farm show, Mossop's Honey Centre for honey tasting and gifts, wine tasting at the award-winning Mills Reef Winery, or an overview of Tauranga from the Minden lookout before returning to your ship.
All tours guarantee all passengers back to your ship on time or you will be transported to the next port of call at no additional charge.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion Rotorua Geothermals Pohutu Geyser And Mudpools
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion Rotorua Geothermals Pohutu Geyser And Mudpools
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time.
A small amount of walking is involved
This is a private tour with a minimum of 2 people required to book
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.