Private Shore Excursion: Suva City Sightseeing Tour
OverviewThis is a 6-hour private shore excursion from your cruise ships arrival into the Port of Suva. Have your own private guide and vehicle to take you wherever you wish to go. You just pay the entry fees yourself. You will be picked up from inside the Suva Wharf. Choose from a wide variety of exciting sightseeing options like a guided tour to see thePresidents Residence, visit the lovelybotanical gardens,and themajesticGrand Pacific Hotel.Enjoy local food prepared using a traditional Fijian method known asLove.Enjoyan amazing demonstration of Fijian entertainmentwith fire and knife dancing.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of seating available
Know More about this tour
This 6-hour privately guided tour is completely up to you on where to travel. You choose where to go and what to see. It's super flexible and designed for those on a cruise ship docking at Suva Wharf, pick up from the wharf will be at 9am (dependent on your cruise ships docking time). The idea is to look through all the options below and have a think about what you would like to see. On the day you'll discuss your preferences directly with your guide and they will then advise you on the best way to do the tour. Please be aware if your tour is on a Sunday as some options are not available.
Your guide will be waiting for you inside the Suva Wharf holding a sign with your name on it.This tour is always available, no need to check availability, we have plenty of vehicles and lots of excellent guides on hand. All our vehicles are modern and air-conditioned.
Here's a list of all the things to see and do for your tour that starts fromSuva. On the day just pick what you want to do and your guide will take you there depending on the time allowed. All entry fees will be at your own cost. Your guide can stop at an ATM machine if needed.
This guided tour will take you to see thePresident's Residenceand nearby Albert Park (where Kingsford Smith landed his small aircraft on his epic flight from USA to Australia in 1928). Visit the lovelybotanical gardens.See the majesticGrand Pacific Hotel.A special visit toColo-i-Suva Villagewhere you'll be greeted by Filial warriors dressed in traditional costume. You'll see an amazing demonstration of Fijian entertainmentwith fire and knife dancing. Enjoy a traditionalkava ceremonywith the village chief. Lunch is a taste oflovowhich is food cooked under an earth oven. Visit thewaterfalland take a swim depending on the weather.Scenic drivealong Princess Rd towards Nausori town. Back to Suva city forshoppingat Tappoos or Jacks for souvenirs.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Suva City Sightseeing Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Suva City Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.