Private Shore Excursion - The Giants And Tiny Dwarfs Of The Bay Of Islands - Auckland
OverviewDuring this tour you will experience an encounter with mighty prehistoric giants that only a couple of centuries ago dominated the vast forests of the North Island of New Zealand. You will see amazing Kauri our bewitching giants...... and tiny and defenseless glow warms which bring to the darkness of the underground caves a mysterious bluish glow of an endless starry sky
Know More about this tour
And of course, the scenery and historical sites in the famous Bay of Islands will complete our harmonious tour turning it into the first step towards your love of this beautiful part of our planet
HighlightsA Glimpse of Paihia
KawitiGlowworm Caves - home to thousands of luminous glow worms, breath taking rock formations and lush green rainforest
Kawakawas Hundertwasser Toilets - an international work of artand a tourist attraction in its own right
Te Waimate Mission House - New Zealands second oldest building, Te Waimate Mission, preserves missionary, farming and architectural history, as well as stories of important early encounters between Mori and Europeans
ManginanginaKauri Walk in Puketi Forest - This short boardwalk is one of Northlands icon sites providing an outstanding experience
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion - The Giants And Tiny Dwarfs Of The Bay Of Islands
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion - The Giants And Tiny Dwarfs Of The Bay Of Islands
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour
- Auckland Sights and Bites Small-Group Walking Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Auckland
- Evening Waiheke Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour from Auckland