Private Shore Excursion To Da Nang And Hoi An From Chan May Port - Hue
OverviewWith private shore excursion, you will explore famous high-light pots of Da Nang and Hoi An including Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach,Cham Museum, China Beach, Marble Mountain, Hoi An and have opportunity to enjoy local cuisine and experience local cultures and histories with an insider from Vietnam Shore Excursions.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourPick-up from the Chan May port
Stop to visit Hai van pass
Transfer to Danang city to visit Cham Museum:Explore Cham culture and history and understand more ancient Cham people and Hinduism in Vietnam
Stop to admire the beauty and history of China beach (R & R beach,or the South China Beach called by the American army)
Transfer to Marble Mountain to visit the Linh ung pagoda, Tang Chon cave, (the lift is available)
Visit Hoi An ancient town: Hoian market, the Fujien Chinese temple, Tan Ky ancient house, the famous Japanese CoveredBridge and great shopping (best tailor of world with reasonable price)
Have lunch at local restaurant (Street food and popular food)
Transfer back to the port
Drop-off at the Chan May port
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion To Da Nang And Hoi An From Chan May Port
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Private air-conditioned car: Fortuner Toyota & Ford Transit
- Entrance fee at all sites
- Lunch at first class restaurant
- Mineral water
- Wet tissues
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion To Da Nang And Hoi An From Chan May Port
- Other drink & other food
- Government permission for picking-up inside the dock
- Tips & gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Full-Day Hue Cyclo Tour
- Rural Life Discovery
- CYCLING BACK ROAD OF THE OLD CITY
- Citadel and Perfume River by Scooter with Local Dinner from Hue
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE CITY TOUR AND COOKING CLASS
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND HOI AN TOUR
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND BACH MA NATIONAL PARK TOUR
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HOI AN AND HUE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT