Private Shore Excursion To Hue Imperial City From Tien Sa Port
OverviewWith private shore excursion, you will explore famous high-light pots of Hue including Hai Van Pass,Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue Imperial City, Dong Ba Market, Minh Mang tomb and have opportunity to enjoy local cuisine and experience local cultures and histories with an insider from Vietnam Shore Excursions.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourPick-up from the Tien Saport and transfer to Hue city
Transfer to Hai van pass: stunning view of mountain and sea
Take dragon boat trip on Perfume River: See stunning landscapes both sides of the river and daily lives of local people
Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda: an oldest pagoda in Hue and can understand Buddhism in Vietnam
Transfer to visit the Royal Palace of Hue Citadel: Noon Gate, The Palace of Supreme Harmony, Nine Holy Cannons, Forbidden City, Flag tower, Royal Theater ...
Have lunch at local restaurant (Optional: Popular of street food)
Visit Dong Ba market (time permitting):Where local people buy food for meals everyday
Transfer to visit Minh Mang Tomb: best destination from Tripadvisor
Transfer back to the port
Drop-off at the Tien Saport
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion To Hue Imperial City From Tien Sa Port
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Private air-conditioned car: Fortuner Toyota & Ford Transit
- Private dragon boat ride
- Entrance fee at all sites
- Lunch at first class restaurant
- Mineral water
- Wet tissues
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion To Hue Imperial City From Tien Sa Port
- Other drink & other food
- Government permission for picking-up inside the dock
- Tips & gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Full-Day Hue Cyclo Tour
- Rural Life Discovery
- CYCLING BACK ROAD OF THE OLD CITY
- Citadel and Perfume River by Scooter with Local Dinner from Hue
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE CITY TOUR AND COOKING CLASS
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND HOI AN TOUR
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND BACH MA NATIONAL PARK TOUR
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HOI AN AND HUE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT